- Name: Morocco
(long form) Kingdom of Morocco
- Capital City: Rabat (620,996 pop.)
- Morocco Population: 32,649,130 (2013 est.)
- World Populations (all countries)
- Currency: Moroccan Dirham
Ten Moroccan Dirhams
- Ethnicity: Arab-Berber 99.1%
- GDP total: $174 billion (2012 est.)
- GDP per capita: $5,400 (2012 est.)
- Land Sizes
- Language: Arabic (official), Berber dialects, and French is often the language of business, government, and diplomacy
- Largest Cities: (by population) Casablanca, Rabat, Fes, Sale, Marrakesh
- Name: From the Spanish Marruecos (Portuguese Marrocos) meaning, "Land of God."
- National Day: July 30
- Religion: Muslim 98.7%
|Land Area||446,300 km2|
|Water Area||250 km2|
|Total Area||446,550km2 (#57)|
|Government Type||Parliamentary Constitutional Monarchy|
|GDP (PPP)||$283.00 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$8,400|
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
Why Does Ice Float?
Is the Moon a Planet or a Star?
Countries That Start With The Letter N
Which Country Has the Most Lakes?
Shanghai, China is said to be the world's most populated city.
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
The Most Popular Sports in the World