- Name: Guinea-Bissau
- (long form) Republic of Guinea-Bissau
- Capital City: Bissau (407,424 pop.)
- Guinea-Bissau Population: 1,660,870 (2013 est.)
- World Populations (all countries)
- Currency: West African CFA franc
5000 West African francs
- Ethnicity: African 99% (includes Balanta 30%, Fula 20%, Manjaca 14%, Mandinga 13%, Papel 7%), European and mulatto less than 1%
- GDP total: $1.902 billion (2012 est.)
- GDP per capita: $1,100 (2012 est.)
- Land Sizes
- Language: Portuguese (official), Crioulo, African languages
- Largest Cities: (by population) Bissau, Bafata, Gabu, Bissora, Bolama, Cacheu
- Name: unknown
- National Day: September 24
- Religion: Muslim 50%, indigenous beliefs 40%, Christian 10%
|Land Area||28,120 km2|
|Water Area||8,005 km2|
|Total Area||36,125km2 (#134)|
|Government Type||Semi-presidential Republic|
|GDP (PPP)||$2.85 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$1,600|
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
Shanghai, China is said to be the world's most populated city.
Is the Moon a Planet or a Star?
Why Does Ice Float?
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
The Most Popular Sports in the World
Which Country Has the Most Lakes?
29 Largest Armies In The World