- Name: Mexico
- Name: (long form) United Mexican States
- Name Orgin: Mexico's name is derived from its capital city, originally named by the Aztecs, and closely related to the Mexica tribe.
- Capital City: Mexico City (pop. 21.2 million)
- Currency: Mexican Peso (MXN) (conversion rates)
- GDP: $1.541 trillion (2010)
- GDP: (per capita) $15,323 (2010)
- Landforms/Land Sizes
- Languages: Spanish 92.7%, regional indigenous dialects 5.7%, others
- Largest Cities: (by population) Mexico, City, Iztapalapa, Ecatepec, Guadalajara, Puebla de Zaragoza, Ciudad Juarez
- National Day: September 16
- Population: 112,468,855 (July, 2010 estimate)
- Population & Density: (all countries)
- Religions: Catholic (89%), Protestant (6%), others
|Land Area||1,943,945 km2|
|Water Area||20,430 km2|
|Total Area||1,964,375km2 (#13)|
|Government Type||Federal Presidential Republic|
|GDP (PPP)||$2,310.00 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$18,900|
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
What are Roman Numerals?
What is Silicon Valley?
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
Shanghai, China is said to be the world's most populated city.
What Are The Differences Between A Lake And A Pond?
The Most Popular Sports in the World
29 Largest Armies In The World