- Coastline: 91 miles (148 km)
- Land Area:
(land) 290 sq miles (750 sq km)
(water) 0 sq miles (0 sq km)
(TOTAL) 290 sq miles (750 sq km)
To convert sq km (kilometers) to sq mi (miles)
use our converter
- Land Area: (all countries)
- Land Divisions: Dominica has 10 parishes: Saint Andrew, Saint David, Saint George, Saint John, Saint Joseph, Saint Luke, Saint Mark, Saint Patrick, Saint Paul, and Saint Peter.
- Horizontal Width: 12 km (8 mi) from Dublanc east to Bataka
- Vertical Length: 38 km (24 mi) from Calbishie south to Scotts Head
Note: Lengths and widths are point-to-point, straight-line measurements from a Mercator map projection, and will vary some using other map projections
- Bordering Countries: (0)
- Geographic Center: 3.2 miles SE of Mt Diablotin
- Highest Point: Mt. Diablotin, 4,747 ft. (1,447m)
- Lowest Point: Caribbean Sea 0 ft. (0 m)
- Latitude and Longitude
- Relative Location
|Land Area||751 km2|
|Total Area||751km2 (#173)|
|Government Type||Parliamentary Republic|
|GDP (PPP)||$812.00 Million|
|GDP Per Capita||$11,400|
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
Why Does Ice Float?
Shanghai, China is said to be the world's most populated city.
Is the Moon a Planet or a Star?
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
Which Country Has the Most Lakes?
The Most Popular Sports in the World
29 Largest Armies In The World