Curacao Travel to
ATTRACTIONS: (a few major)
Curacoa boasts spectacular bays and beaches.
The capital and major port of the island is Willemstad, a bustling city with lots of shopping, historic areas, religious centers and plenty of great restaurants featuring a mixture of European, West-Indian and East Asian flavors.
CONVENTION AND VISITOR BUREAUS:
- Electricity: 110/130V, 50Hz
- Times to Travel: Curacao is a warm, tropical destination year-round. The most popular months are December through April.
There is not a real rainy season, although October through February are the wettest months. Rains are short and generally fall at night.
Annual temperatures average between 80° and 85° F (26° and 29° C). The easterly trade winds help keep the island cool.
Hurricanes are not a factor for Caracao as it's located outside the hurricane belt.
TOURISM SITES AND LINKS:
- Christoffel Park
- Curacao Adventure Tours
- Curacao Beaches
- Curacao Forts
- Curacao Guide
- Curacao Hospitality and Tourism Association
- Curacao Ostrich Farm
- Diving and Snorkeling Sites
- Events and Festivals
- Kura Hulanda Museum
- Mansion Chobolobo (Curacao Liqueur Distillery)
- Maritime Museum
- Netherlands Antilles Airports
- UNESCO Site
PASSPORTS - TRAVEL VISAS - WARNINGS:
Colors of Curacao