- Coastline: 42.56 miles (68.5 km)
- Land Area:
(land) 69.4 sq miles (180 sq km)
(water) 0 sq miles (0 sq km)
(TOTAL) 69.4 sq miles (180 sq km)
To convert sq km (kilometers) to sq mi (miles)
use our converter
- Land Area: (all countries)
- Land Divisions: Aruba is divided into 8 regions. They are Noord/Tank Leendert, Oranjestad (west), Oranjestad (east), Paradera, Santa Cruz, Savaneta, Sint Nicolaas (north), and Sint Nicolaas (south)
- Horizontal Width: 5 miles (8 km) from Eagle Beach east to Natural Bridge
- Vertical Length: 19 miles (30 km) from California Lighthouse southeast to Colorado Point
Note: Lengths and widths are point-to-point, straight-line measurements from a Mercator map projection, and will vary some using other map projections
- Bordering Countries: (0)
- Geographic Center: About 1.2 miles (1.93 km) southeast of Santa Cruz
- Highest Point: Mt. Jamanota, 620 ft. (188m)
- Lowest Point: Caribbean Sea 0 m
- Latitude and Longitude
- Relative Location
|Land Area||180 km2|
|Government Type||Parliamentary Democracy (Legislature); Part Of The Kingdom Of The Netherlands|
|GDP (PPP)||$2.52 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$25,300|
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
Shanghai, China is said to be the world's most populated city.
Is the Moon a Planet or a Star?
Why Does Ice Float?
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
The Most Popular Sports in the World
Which Country Has the Most Lakes?
29 Largest Armies In The World