|Land Area||180 km2|
|Government Type||Parliamentary Democracy (Legislature); Part Of The Kingdom Of The Netherlands|
|GDP (PPP)||$2.52 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$25,300|
- Coastline: 42.56 miles (68.5 km)
- Land Area:
(land) 69.4 sq miles (180 sq km)
(water) 0 sq miles (0 sq km)
(TOTAL) 69.4 sq miles (180 sq km)
To convert sq km (kilometers) to sq mi (miles)
use our converter
- Land Area: (all countries)
- Land Divisions: Aruba is divided into 8 regions. They are Noord/Tank Leendert, Oranjestad (west), Oranjestad (east), Paradera, Santa Cruz, Savaneta, Sint Nicolaas (north), and Sint Nicolaas (south)
- Horizontal Width: 5 miles (8 km) from Eagle Beach east to Natural Bridge
- Vertical Length: 19 miles (30 km) from California Lighthouse southeast to Colorado Point
Note: Lengths and widths are point-to-point, straight-line measurements from a Mercator map projection, and will vary some using other map projections
- Bordering Countries: (0)
- Geographic Center: About 1.2 miles (1.93 km) southeast of Santa Cruz
- Highest Point: Mt. Jamanota, 620 ft. (188m)
- Lowest Point: Caribbean Sea 0 m
- Latitude and Longitude
- Relative Location
Which Continent is Aruba In?
Although a Caribbean island, Aruba is part of the continent of South America. The island of Aruba is located in the southern Caribbean Sea.
What Continent Is Aruba In?
What Kind of Economy Does Aruba Have?
Aruba has a small open economy dominated by the service sector. Tourism, financial, hospitality, business, and petroleum bunkering are among the major service industries. The services sector contributes over 60% to Aruba’s economy.
The Economy of Aruba
What Languages are Spoken in Aruba?
Dutch and Papiamento are the two official languages of Aruba.
What Languages Are Spoken in Aruba?
What are the Seven Wonders of Aruba?
The Seven Wonders of Bermuda are the Natural Pool, the Seroe Colorado, the Natural Bridge, the California Lighthouse, the Guadirikiri Caves, the De Oude Molen, and Hooiberg.
The Seven Wonders of Aruba
What Kind of Government Does Aruba Have?
Aruba, a constituent country of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, is a parliamentary representative democratic country.
What Type Of Government Does Aruba Have?
What Is The Capital Of Aruba?
Oranjestad serves as the seat of government of Aruba, and it is also the country’s largest city situated on the southern coast close to the country’s western island. The capital city of Aruba is a popular tourist destination.