- Name: San Marino
(long form) Republic of San Marino
- Capital City: City of San Marino (4,493 pop.)
- San Marino Population: 32,448 (2013 est.)
- World Populations (all countries)
- Currency: Euro
- Ethnicity: Sammarinese, Italian
- GDP total: $1.365 billion (2012 est.)
- GDP per capita: $36,200 (2012 est.)
- Land Sizes
- Language: Italian
- Largest Cities: (by population) Serravalle, San Marino, Acquaviva, Poggio di Chiesanuova
- Name: Italian for 'Saint Marinus' - the stonemason who fled to Mt. Titano around 300 AD to escape Roman persecution
- National Day: September 3
- Religion: Roman Catholic
San Marino's Information
|Land Area||61 km2|
|Total Area||61km2 (#190)|
|Government Type||Parliamentary Republic|
|GDP (PPP)||$2.02 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$65,300|
|More Information||San Marino|
About San Marino
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
Why Does Ice Float?
Is the Moon a Planet or a Star?
Countries That Start With The Letter N
Which Country Has the Most Lakes?
Shanghai, China is said to be the world's most populated city.
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
The Most Popular Sports in the World