- Name: Channel Islands
- Capital City: n/a
- Channel Islands Population: 163,857 (2012 est.)
- World Populations (all countries)
- Currency: British Pound Sterling (GBP)
One British Pound Sterling
- Ethnicity: English
- GDP total: unknown
- GDP per capita: unknown
- Land Sizes
- Language: English
- Largest Cities: (by population) St. Helier, St. Peter Port and St. Anne
- Name: It is a reference to their location within the English Channel
- National Day: April 23
- Religion: Anglican, Roman Catholic, Baptist, Congregational New Church, Methodist, Presbyterian
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
Why Does Ice Float?
Is the Moon a Planet or a Star?
Countries That Start With The Letter N
Which Country Has the Most Lakes?
Shanghai, China is said to be the world's most populated city.
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
The Most Popular Sports in the World