|Land Area||770,875 km2|
|Water Area||25,220 km2|
|Total Area||796,095km2 (#35)|
|Government Type||Federal Parliamentary Republic|
|GDP (PPP)||$988.00 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$5,100|
View all cities in Pakistan
- Amphibian: Indus Valley toad
- Animal: Markhor
- Bird: Chukar Partridge, Peregrine Falcon
- Coat of Arms:
- Coat of Arms: The national emblem of
Pakistan was adopted in 1954. It features the green color of the flag,
and the star and crescent symbols of Islam.
A shield is depicted in the center of the emblem featuring the four major crops of Pakistan: cotton, jute, tea and wheat.
Surrounding the shield is a floral wreath of Poet's Jasmine representing the Mughal heritage. Below the wreath is a scroll reading, "Iman, Ittehad, Nazm" ("Faith, Unity, Discipline").
- Fish: Mahasher
- Flag of Pakistan
- Flower: Poet's Jasmine
- Fruit: Mango, Guava
- Marine Mammal: Indus River dolphin
- Motto: "Ittehad, Tanzeem, Yaqeen-e-Muhkam" ("Unity, Discipline, Faith")
- Reptile: Mugger Crocodile
- Sport: Field Hockey
- Tree: Deodar
This page was last updated on April 7, 2017.