- Coastline: 310 miles (499 km)
- Land Area:
(land) 6,880 sq miles (17,818 sq km)
(water) 0 sq miles (0 sq km)
(TOTAL) 6,880 sq miles (17,818 sq km)
To convert sq km (kilometers) to sq mi (miles)
use our converter
- Land Area: (all countries)
- Land Divisions: 5 governorates in Kuwait, including: Al Ahmadi, Al Farwaniyah, Al 'Asimah, Al Jahra' and Hawalli
- Horizontal Width: 56.37 miles (90.71 km) from Al Salemy east to Al Fuhayhil
- Vertical Length: 77.84 miles (125.27 km) from Abdali south to Al Wafrah
Note: Lengths and widths are point-to-point, straight-line measurements from a Mercator map projection, and will vary some using other map projections
- Bordering Countries: (2) Iraq, Saudi Arabia
- Geographic Center: About 16.58 miles (26.68 km) west of Al Jahrah
- Highest Point: unnamed hill 1,003 ft. (306 m)
- Lowest Point: Persian Gulf 0 m
- Latitude and Longitude
- Relative Location
|Land Area||17,818 km2|
|Total Area||17,818km2 (#152)|
|Government Type||Constitutional Monarchy|
|GDP (PPP)||$301.00 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$71,300|
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
What are Roman Numerals?
What is Silicon Valley?
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
Shanghai, China is said to be the world's most populated city.
What Are The Differences Between A Lake And A Pond?
The Most Popular Sports in the World
29 Largest Armies In The World