- Name: Equatorial Guinea
(long form) Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Capital City: Malabo (155,963 pop.)
- Equatorial Guinea Population: 704,001 (2013 est.)
- World Populations (all countries)
- Currency: Central African CFA franc
1000 Central African CFA francs
- Ethnicity: Fang 85.7%, Bubi 6.5%, Mdowe 3.6%, Annobon 1.6%, Bujeba 1.1%, other 1.4%
- GDP total: $28.03 billion (2012 est.)
- GDP per capita: $20,200 (2012 est.)
- Land Sizes
- Language: Spanish (official) 67.6%, other (includes French (official), Fang, Bubi) 32.4%
- Largest Cities: (by population)
- Name: Self-descriptive due to its location on the equator.
- National Day: October 12
- Religion: nominally Christian and predominantly Roman Catholic, pagan practices
Equatorial Guinea's Information
|Land Area||28,051 km2|
|Total Area||28,051km2 (#141)|
|Government Type||Presidential Republic|
|GDP (PPP)||$31.77 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$38,700|
|More Information||Equatorial Guinea|
About Equatorial Guinea
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
Why Does Ice Float?
Shanghai, China is said to be the world's most populated city.
Is the Moon a Planet or a Star?
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
Which Country Has the Most Lakes?
The Most Popular Sports in the World
29 Largest Armies In The World