- Name: Comoros
(long form) Union of the Comoros
- Capital City: Moroni (60,200 pop.)
- Comoros Population: 752,288 (2013 est.)
- World Populations (all countries)
- Currency: Comorian franc (KMF)
500 Comorian francs
- Ethnicity: Antalote, Cafre, Makoa, Oimatsaha, Sakalava
- GDP total: $872 million (2012 est.)
- GDP per capita: $1,300 (2012 est.)
- Land Sizes
- Language: Arabic (official), French (official), Shikomoro (a blend of Swahili and Arabic)
- Largest Cities: (by population) Moroni, Moutsamoudou, Fomboni, Domoni, Sima, Ouani
- Name: Arabic for, "Islands of the Moon."
- National Day: July 6
- Religion: Sunni Muslim 98%, Roman Catholic 2%
|Land Area||2,235 km2|
|Total Area||2,235km2 (#168)|
|Government Type||Federal Presidential Republic|
|GDP (PPP)||$1.26 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$1,500|
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
Why Does Ice Float?
Shanghai, China is said to be the world's most populated city.
Is the Moon a Planet or a Star?
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
Which Country Has the Most Lakes?
The Most Popular Sports in the World
29 Largest Armies In The World