Famous for the world's highest sea cliffs, Kalaupapa National Park and Popohaku Beach, beautiful Molokai is in reality a quiet and relaxing island - a true getaway from the maddening crowd.
Just across the Kahali Channel, magnificent Lanai also provides its share of rejuvenation therapy. Once home to the Dole Pineapple Empire, today the island is all about championship golf, scenic views, lovely beaches and a wide-assortment of water sports activities.
Ah...two gems in an ocean blue!
ADDITIONAL HAWAIIAN ISLAND PAGES:
- 18 holes of golf at Lanai's Challenge at Manele
- Lanai's Manele Bay and Sweetheart Rock
- The views of Molokai from Shipwreak Beach
- A mule ride down the sea cliffs on Molokai
- The grandeur of Molokai's Popohaku Beach
- Nature tours through Molokai's Kamakou Forest
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
The 10 Largest Cities in the World
Is the Moon a Planet or a Star?
Why Does Ice Float?
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
The Most Popular Sports in the World
Which Country Has the Most Lakes?
Biggest Stadiums in The World By Capacity