Famous for the world's highest sea cliffs, Kalaupapa National Park and Popohaku Beach, beautiful Molokai is in reality a quiet and relaxing island - a true getaway from the maddening crowd.
Just across the Kahali Channel, magnificent Lanai also provides its share of rejuvenation therapy. Once home to the Dole Pineapple Empire, today the island is all about championship golf, scenic views, lovely beaches and a wide-assortment of water sports activities.
Ah...two gems in an ocean blue!
ADDITIONAL HAWAIIAN ISLAND PAGES:
- 18 holes of golf at Lanai's Challenge at Manele
- Lanai's Manele Bay and Sweetheart Rock
- The views of Molokai from Shipwreak Beach
- A mule ride down the sea cliffs on Molokai
- The grandeur of Molokai's Popohaku Beach
- Nature tours through Molokai's Kamakou Forest