United Kingdom's Information
|Land Area||241,930 km2|
|Water Area||1,680 km2|
|Total Area||243,610km2 (#78)|
|Government Type||Parliamentary Constitutional Monarchy; A Commonwealth Realm|
|GDP (PPP)||$2,790.00 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$42,500|
View all cities in United Kingdom
- Animal: There is no official animal for the United Kingdom. There are, however, official animals for each member country.
- Bird: European Robin (unofficial)
- Coat of Arms:
- Coat of Arms: The United Kingdom Royal Coat of Arms consists of a shield divided into four quadrants. One of the quadrants contain the guardant lions of England. Two of the quadrants contain the rampant lion of Scotland. The final quadrant contains a harp which represents Northern Ireland.
Supporting the shield are a crowned lion and a unicorn. The crowned lion represents England and the unicorn represents Scotland. The crowned lion also crowns the Coat of Arms.
The Coat of Arms also contains Latin phrases meaning "God and my right" and "Shamed be he who thinks ill of it".
These arms are used by the Queen or King in their official capacity as monarch, and are officially known as the Arms of Dominion.
- Flag of United Kingdom
- Flower: There is no official flower for the United Kingdom. There are, however, official flowers for each member country.
- Motto: "Dieu et mon droit" meaning "God and my right"
- National Anthem: "God Save the Queen," is most commonly credited to a keyboard piece written in 1619, by John Bull. When a male monarch is on the throne of England, it's referred to as "God Save the King."
United Kingdom countries, provinces & their capitals
|Northern Ireland||Belfast||Northern Ireland|