- Name: Monaco
(long form) Principality of Monaco
- Capital City: Monaco (32,965 pop.)
- Monaco Population: 30,500 (2013 est.)
- World Populations (all countries)
- Currency: Euro
- Ethnicity: French 47%, Monegasque 16%, Italian 16%, other 21%
- GDP total: $5.748 billion (2011 est.)
- GDP per capita: $70,700 (2011 est.)
- Land Sizes
- Language: French (official), English, Italian, Monegasque
- Largest Cities: (by population) Monaco, Monte-Carlo, La Condamine, Fontvieille, Moneghetti
- Name: Monaco's name comes from the ancient Greek word monoikos ('single-dwelling'), which was the original name of a colony founded by Phocian Greeks in the 6th century BC, and is the nickname of demigod Hercules, who is worshiped there.
- National Day: November 19
- Religion: Roman Catholic 90%, other 10%
|Land Area||2 km2|
|Total Area||2km2 (#193)|
|Government Type||Constitutional Monarchy|
|GDP (PPP)||$7.67 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$115,700|
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
The 10 Largest Cities in the World
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
The Most Popular Sports in the World
Is the Moon a Planet or a Star?
Why Does Ice Float?
Which Country Has the Most Lakes?
Top 10 Cocoa Producing Countries