- Name: Mongolia
- Capital City: Ulan Bator (1,206,600 pop.)
- Mongolia Population: 3,226,516 (2013 est.)
- World Populations (all countries)
- Currency: Togrogs/Tugriks (MNT)
- Ethnicity: Mongol (mostly Khalkha) 94.9%, Turkic (mostly Kazakh) 5%, other (including Chinese and Russian) 0.1%
- GDP total: $15.17 billion (2012 est.)
- GDP per capita: $5,400 (2012 est.)
- Land Sizes
- Language: Khalkha Mongol 90%, Turkic, Russian
- Largest Cities: (by population) Ulaanbaatar, Erdenet, Darhan, Hovd
- Name: unknown
- National Day: July 11
- Religion: Buddhist Lamaist 50%, Shamanist and Christian 6%, Muslim 4%, none 40%
|Land Area||1,553,556 km2|
|Water Area||10,560 km2|
|Total Area||1,564,116km2 (#18)|
|Government Type||Semi-presidential Republic|
|GDP (PPP)||$37.00 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$12,200|
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
Shanghai, China is said to be the world's most populated city.
Is the Moon a Planet or a Star?
Why Does Ice Float?
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
The Most Popular Sports in the World
Which Country Has the Most Lakes?
29 Largest Armies In The World