- Name: Bahrain
(long form) Kingdom of Bahrain
- Capital City: Manama (157,474 pop.)
- Bahrain Population: 1,281,332 (2013 est.)
- World Populations (all countries)
- Currency: Bahraini Dinar (BHD)
- Ethnicity: Bahraini 62.4%, non-Bahraini 37.6%
- GDP total: $32.44 billion (2012 est.)
- GDP per capita: $28,200 (2012 est.)
- Land Sizes
- Language: Arabic (official), English, Farsi, Urdu
- Largest Cities: (by population) Manama, Al Muharraq, Ar Rifa, Dar Kulayb, Madinat Hamad, Madinat Isa, Sitrah, Jidd Hafs, Al Hadd
- Name: From the Arabic word bahrayn, which is the double form of bahr, meaning "sea" or "two seas"
- National Day: December 16
- Religion: Muslim (Shia and Sunni) 81.2%, Christian 9%, other 9.8%
|Land Area||760 km2|
|Total Area||760km2 (#172)|
|Government Type||Constitutional Monarchy|
|GDP (PPP)||$66.37 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$50,300|
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
Why Does Ice Float?
Shanghai, China is said to be the world's most populated city.
Is the Moon a Planet or a Star?
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
Which Country Has the Most Lakes?
The Most Popular Sports in the World
29 Largest Armies In The World