- Coastline: 701 miles (1,129 km)
- Land Area:
(land) 7,056 sq miles (18,274 sq km)
(water) 0 sq miles (0 sq km)
(TOTAL) 7,056 sq miles (18,274 sq km)
To convert sq km (kilometers) to sq mi (miles)
use our converter
- Land Area: (all countries)
- Land Divisions: There are 4 divisions and 1 dependency* in Fiji. They are Central, Eastern, Northern, Rotuma*, and Western.
- Horizontal Width: 61.59 miles (99.12 km) from Sigatoka east to Suva
- Vertical Length: 70.09 miles (112.8 km) from Ba south to Sigatoka
Note: Lengths and widths are point-to-point, straight-line measurements from a Mercator map projection, and will vary some using other map projections
- Bordering Countries: (0)
- Geographic Center: unknown
- Highest Point: Mt. Tomanivi 4,341 ft (1,324 m)
- Lowest Point: Pacific Ocean 0 m
- Latitude and Longitude
- Relative Location
|Land Area||18,274 km2|
|Total Area||18,274km2 (#151)|
|Government Type||Parliamentary Republic|
|GDP (PPP)||$8.37 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$9,400|
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
The 10 Largest Cities in the World
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
The Most Popular Sports in the World
Is the Moon a Planet or a Star?
Why Does Ice Float?
Which Country Has the Most Lakes?
29 Largest Armies In The World