- Animal: Tasmanian Devil (unofficial)
- Bird: Yellow Wattlebird
- Coat of Arms:
- Coat of Arms: The Tasmanian coat of arms was granted by King George V in May 1917.
The coat of arms features two Tasmanian Tigers supporting a shield that depicts significant features of Tasmania's industry: a sheaf of wheat, hops, a ram, and apples, as well as an Heraldic Thunderbolt. Making up the crest of the arms is a lion with a pick and shovel, and detailed on a ribbon below is the state motto.
- Flag of Tasmania
- Flower: Tasmanian Blue Gum
- Mineral: Crocoite
- Motto: Ubertas et Fidelitas (Fertility and Faithfulness)
- Slogan: Island of Inspiration; The Apple Isle; Holiday Isle; Tassie
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
The 10 Largest Cities in the World
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
The Most Popular Sports in the World
Is the Moon a Planet or a Star?
Why Does Ice Float?
Which Country Has the Most Lakes?
29 Largest Armies In The World