- Animal: Tasmanian Devil (unofficial)
- Bird: Yellow Wattlebird
- Coat of Arms:
- Coat of Arms: The Tasmanian coat of arms was granted by King George V in May 1917.
The coat of arms features two Tasmanian Tigers supporting a shield that depicts significant features of Tasmania's industry: a sheaf of wheat, hops, a ram, and apples, as well as an Heraldic Thunderbolt. Making up the crest of the arms is a lion with a pick and shovel, and detailed on a ribbon below is the state motto.
- Flag of Tasmania
- Flower: Tasmanian Blue Gum
- Mineral: Crocoite
- Motto: Ubertas et Fidelitas (Fertility and Faithfulness)
- Slogan: Island of Inspiration; The Apple Isle; Holiday Isle; Tassie