- Name: Haiti
(long form) Republic of Haiti
- Capital City: Port-au-Prince (704,776 pop.)
- Haiti Population: 9,893,934 (2013 est.)
- World Populations (all countries)
- Currency: Haiti Gourde
Two Hundred and Fifty Haitian Gourdes
- Ethnicity: Black 95%, Mulatto and White 5%
- GDP total: $12.92 billion (2012 est)
- GDP per capita: $1,300 (2012 est)
- Land Sizes
- Language: French (official), Creole (official)
- Largest Cities: (by population) Port-au-Prince, Carrefour, Delmas 73, Petionville, Croix des Bouquets, Jacmel, Cap-Haitien, Leogane, Les Cayes, Petit Goave
- Name: The name Haiti come from an Arawak indian word meaning "Land of Mountains"
- National Day: January 1
- Religion: Roman Catholic 80%, Protestant 16%, none 1%, other 3%
|Land Area||27,560 km2|
|Water Area||190 km2|
|Total Area||27,750km2 (#143)|
|Government Type||Semi-presidential Republic|
|GDP (PPP)||$19.34 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$1,800|
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
What are Roman Numerals?
What is Silicon Valley?
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
Shanghai, China is said to be the world's most populated city.
What Are The Differences Between A Lake And A Pond?
The Most Popular Sports in the World
29 Largest Armies In The World