- Coastline: 25 miles (40 km)
- Land Area:
( land)102 sq miles ( sq km)
( water) 0 sq miles ( sq km)
( TOTAL) 102 sq miles ( sq km)
To convert sq km (kilometers) to sq mi (miles)
use our converter
- Land Area: (all countries)
- Land Divisions: 102 sq km
- Horizontal Width: 5.2 miles from St. Peter's directly east to the Atlantic Ocean
- Vertical Length: 3.7 miles (5.96 km) from St. Peter's north to Little Bay
Note: Lengths and widths are point-to-point, straight-line measurements from a Mercator map projection, and will vary some using other map projections
- Bordering Countries: (0)
- Geographic Center: 1 mile south of Katy Hill
- Highest Point: lava dome in English's Crater (in the Soufriere Hills volcanic complex) estimated at over 930 m (2010)
- Lowest Point: Caribbean Sea 0 m
- Latitude and Longitude
- Relative Location
|Land Area||102 km2|
|Government Type||Parliamentary Democracy (Legislative Council); Self-governing Overseas Territory Of The UK|
|GDP (PPP)||$43.78 Million|
|GDP Per Capita||$8,500|
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
Why Does Ice Float?
Is the Moon a Planet or a Star?
Countries That Start With The Letter N
Which Country Has the Most Lakes?
Shanghai, China is said to be the world's most populated city.
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
The Most Popular Sports in the World