- Land Area:
(land) 53.3 sq km (20.5 sq miles)
(water) 0 sq km (0 sq miles)
(TOTAL) 53.3 sq km (20.5 sq miles)
To convert sq km (kilometers) to sq mi (miles)
use our converter
- Horizontal Width: From Bailey's Bay, southeast to Tucker's Town, 3.63 km, (2.26 miles)
- Vertical Length: From St. George, southwest to Church Bay Beach, 35.41 km (22 miles)
Note: Lengths and widths are point-to-point, straight-line measurements from a Mercator map projection, and will vary some using other map projections
- Bordering Countries/Territories: (1) None
- Geographic Center: Flatts Village
- Highest Point: Town Hall, 76 m (249 ft.)
- Lowest Point: Atlantic Ocean, 0 m (0 ft.)
- Latitude and Longitude
- Relative Location
|Land Area||54 km2|
|Government Type||Parliamentary Democracy (Parliament); Self-governing Overseas Territory Of The UK|
|GDP (PPP)||$5.20 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$85,700|
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
What are Roman Numerals?
What Are The Differences Between A Lake And A Pond?
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
Shanghai, China is said to be the world's most populated city.
The Most Popular Sports in the World
Are Kangaroos Only Found In Australia?
29 Largest Armies In The World