- Name: Bermuda
- Dependency Status: An overseas territory of the United Kingdom (UK)
- Capital City: Hamilton (902 pop.)
- Bermuda Population: 68,625 (2010 est.)
- Currency: Bermudian Dollar (conversion rates)
Fifty Bermudian Dollars
- Ethnicity: Black (54.8%), White (34.1%), Mixed (6.4%), Other (4.3%), Unspecified (.4%)
- GDP total: $4.5 billion
- GDP per capita: $69,900
- Land Sizes
- Language: English, Portuguese
- Largest Cities: (by population) Saint George, Hamilton
- Name: Bermuda is named after its discoverer, Spanish navigator Juan de Bermudez, who claimed it for Spain.
- Bermuda Day: May 24
- Religion: Anglican (23%), Roman Catholic (15%), African Methodist Episcopal (11%), other Protestant (18%), others (12%), unaffiliated (6%), unspecified (1%), none (14%)
|Land Area||54 km2|
|Government Type||Parliamentary Democracy (Parliament); Self-governing Overseas Territory Of The UK|
|GDP (PPP)||$5.20 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$85,700|
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
What are Roman Numerals?
What Are The Differences Between A Lake And A Pond?
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
Shanghai, China is said to be the world's most populated city.
The Most Popular Sports in the World
Are Kangaroos Only Found In Australia?
29 Largest Armies In The World