- Animal: European Fallow Deer
- Bird: Frigate
- Coat of Arms:
- Coat of Arms: At the top of the Coat of Arms is a pineapple, a fruit for which the islands are famous. Supporting the shield are a pair of deer.
The design on the shield shows the sun, rising from a blue and white sea. The sun represents a new beginning, and the black background represents the African origins of many of the nation's citizens. At the bottom of the shield, in front of the sea, sits a sugar mill.
At the bottom is a scroll containing the national motto: "Each endeavouring, all achieving".
- Flag of Antigua and Barbuda
- Flower: Dagger Log Flower
- Food Dish: Pepperpot
- Fruit: Antiguan Black Pineapple
- Marine Animal: Hawksbill turtle
- Motto: "Each Endeavouring, All Achieving"
- Stone: Petrified wood
- Tree: Whitewood
- Weed: Widdy Widdy
Trending on WorldAtlas
Countries & Territories Of The Caribbean
This page was last modified on April 7, 2017.