- Animal: European Fallow Deer
- Bird: Frigate
- Coat of Arms:
- Coat of Arms: At the top of the Coat of Arms is a pineapple, a fruit for which the islands are famous. Supporting the shield are a pair of deer.
The design on the shield shows the sun, rising from a blue and white sea. The sun represents a new beginning, and the black background represents the African origins of many of the nation's citizens. At the bottom of the shield, in front of the sea, sits a sugar mill.
At the bottom is a scroll containing the national motto: "Each endeavouring, all achieving".
- Flag of Antigua and Barbuda
- Flower: Dagger Log Flower
- Food Dish: Pepperpot
- Fruit: Antiguan Black Pineapple
- Marine Animal: Hawksbill turtle
- Motto: "Each Endeavouring, All Achieving"
- Stone: Petrified wood
- Tree: Whitewood
- Weed: Widdy Widdy
About Antigua and Barbuda
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
The Richest Countries In The World
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
29 Largest Armies In The World
29 Most Obese Countries In The World
The Richest Countries In Africa
10 States With The Largest African-American Populations
30 Least Populated Countries In The World