- Americas (north and south)
- Australia (political borders)
- Australia (states and territories)
- Central America
- Great Lakes
- Latin America
- Middle East
- North America
- South America
- Southeast Asia
- Tsunami Map - December, 2004
- USA (48 states)
- USA (48 states) (mercator projection)
- USA (50 states)
- USA (50 states) (full state names)
- USA (50 states) (mercator projection)
- USA (continental shape only)
- World (mercator with borders)
- World (mercator with borders) (except no borders for canadian provinces and usa states)
- World (mercator with antarctica)
- World (mercator - pacific centered)
- World (pacific centered no borders)
- World (mercator no borders)
- World (mollweide projection)
- World (continent borders only)
Quiz Maps - Teacher Resources
Additional Outline Maps:
We have individual outline images for every country, island, province, state and territory on the planet. To access the image of choice, just follow the continent links at the top of this page to find your destination of choice, or choose one of the images already posted here.
Educational Copyright Policy:
Please contact us for permission and higher quality versions of maps and map tests for educational applications.
If a student or teacher requires an outline map (one not listed), contact us and we will try to return the image via email when map production time permits.
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
What Are The Differences Between A Lake And A Pond?
Shanghai, China is said to be the world's most populated city.
The Most Popular Sports in the World
29 Largest Armies In The World
Where Do Hamsters Live in the Wild?
Are Kangaroos Only Found In Australia?