- Clearing of the Landmines
- Department of Mineral Resources
- Falklands Conservation
- Falkland Islands Area Codes
- Falkland Islands Chamber of Commerce
- Falkland Islands Company
- Falkland Islands Constitution
- Falkland Islands Events and Festivals
- Falklands Island Information Portal
- Falklands War 1982
- Fauna of the Falkland Islands
- Flora of the Falkland Islands
- Gentoo Penguins
- New Island Conservation Trust
Falkland Islands's Information
|Land Area||12,173 km2|
|Government Type||Parliamentary Democracy (Legislative Assembly); Self-governing Overseas Territory Of The UK|
|More Information||Falkland Islands|
Falkland Islands Photographs
The land around Stanley was heavily mined by the Argentines during the 1982 war. Nearly 30 years later crews are still searching the minefields for potentially deadly explosives.
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
The 10 Largest Cities in the World
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
The Most Popular Sports in the World
Is the Moon a Planet or a Star?
Why Does Ice Float?
29 Largest Armies In The World
Which Country Has the Most Lakes?