Falkland Islands's Information
|Land Area||12,173 km2|
|Government Type||Parliamentary Democracy (Legislative Assembly); Self-governing Overseas Territory Of The UK|
People listed are almost always native to the country. We do (on occasion) include those that have either lived within the country for most of their adult life, or have made a significant contribution to the country in their personal endeavors.
- Terrence Severine Betts author
- Doug Clark athlete
- McDonald Hobley television announcer
- Sir Rex Hunt former governor (born in Britain)
- Santiago Lopez gaucho, Darwin's "St. Jago"
- Richard Clement Moody former governor
(born in Barbados)
- Terrence "Terry" Peck Falklands War hero
- George Rennie sculptor, former governor
(born in Scotland)
- Antonina Roxa slave, pioneering settler, farmer
- Mike Summers politician
- Ellaline Terriss actress, singer
Is a famous person missing from this page?
Submit your Famous Falkland Islander
This page was last updated on April 7, 2017.