|Land Area||1,038,700 km2|
|Water Area||100,210 km2|
|Total Area||1,138,910km2 (#25)|
|Government Type||Presidential Republic|
|GDP (PPP)||$688.00 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$14,100|
|More Information||Colombia Map|
View all cities in Colombia
- Biodiversity in Colombia
- Colombia Area Codes
- Colombia Earthquake Information
- Colombia Journal
- Colombian Coffee Federation
- Colombian Recipes
- Constitution of Colombia (English/pdf)
- Constitutional History of Colombia
- Embassy of Colombia (Washington, DC)
- History of Colombia
- Learn to Speak Spanish
- Nature Conservancy in Colombia
- National Parks in Colombia
- Products of Colombia
- Republic of Colombia Army
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- War of a Thousand Days
- A very complete list of blogs, internet media, press agencies, magazines, newspapers, radio and television sources here!
What is the Largest Ethnic Group in Colombia?
The Mestizo ethnic group claims a 53.5% share of Colombia’s population.
Ethnic Groups Of Colombia
What Is The Capital Of Colombia?
Bogota is the capital of Colombia. It is the largest city in the country. Bogota is administered as the Capital District and is held to be a territorial entity of the first order. It is also the nation’s economic, cultural, artistic, and sports hub.