- All About Argentina
- Argentina Area Codes
- Argentina Earthquake Information
- Argentina Events and Festivals
- Argentina Mining (Spanish)
- Argentina National Parks
- Argentina Volcanoes
- Argentinaian Recipes
- Biography - Evita Peron
- Biography - Jose de San Martin (National Hero)
- Constitution of Argentina
- Gateway to Argentina's Federal Administration
- History of Argentina
- History of Argentina Tango
- Indigenous People of Argentina
- Learn to Speak Spanish
- Lifestyle and History of the Gauchos
- Ministry of Foreign Affiars & Trade (Spanish)
- National Institute of Statistics and Census (Spanish)
- Nature Conservancy in Argentina
- Tierra del Fuego
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Wines of Argentina
- A very complete list of blogs, internet media, press agencies, magazines, newspapers, radio and television sources here!
What is the Largest Religious Group in Argentina?
Argentina is a predominantly Roman Catholic Christian nation, although daily life for most citizens is very secular.
Religious Beliefs In Argentina
What Languages Are Spoken in Argentina?
Spanish is the most spoken language in Argentina. Argentina is the fourth most populous Spanish-speaking nation in the world after Mexico, Spain, and Colombia. Italian ranks second among the languages spoken in Argentina.
What Languages Are Spoken In Argentina?
What Kind of Government Does Argentina Have?
Argentina is a presidential democratic republic where the President is the Head of State and the Head of Government, and the Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces. The government operates in three branches, the executive, the legislature, and the judiciary.
What Type Of Government Does Argentina Have?
What is the Biggest City in Argentina?
Buenos Aires, the capital of Argentina, is also its largest city hosting a population of 2,776,138 people.
The Biggest Cities In Argentina
What is the Capital of Argentina?
The capital of Argentina is Buenos Aires, which is located along the southeastern shore of South America, along the Río de la Plata. This city has a population size of 3.89 million and a metropolitan population of around 17 million, making it the largest in the country and fourth largest in the western hemisphere.
What Is The Capital of Argentina?
What are the Biggest Industries in Argentina?
Food processing and beverages, appliances and electronics, etc., are some of the biggest industries in Argentina.