- January 1 New Year's Day
- January 2 Day after New Year's Day
- February 6 Waitangi Day (National Day)
- varies - Good Friday (Friday before Easter)
- varies - Easter (usually in April)
- varies - Easter Monday (Easter Sunday + 1 day)
- April 25 ANZAC Day
- 1st Monday in June Queen's Birthday
- 4th Monday in October Labour Day
- December 25 Christmas Day
- December 26 Boxing Day
- Note: Each New Zealand Province also observes its anniversary day as a holiday.
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
Shanghai, China is said to be the world's most populated city.
Is the Moon a Planet or a Star?
Why Does Ice Float?
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
The Most Popular Sports in the World
Which Country Has the Most Lakes?
29 Largest Armies In The World