- January 1 New Year's Day
- January 26 Australia Day
- varies - Good Friday (Friday before Easter)
- varies - Easter (usually in April)
- varies - Easter Monday (Easter Sunday + 1 day)
- varies by state/territory Labour Day
- April 25 ANZAC Day
- 2nd Monday in June Queen's Birthday (except Western Australia)
- December 25 Christmas Day
- December 26 Boxing Day
- Note: Each State and Territory also celebrates some individual holidays
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
Why Does Ice Float?
Is the Moon a Planet or a Star?
Countries That Start With The Letter N
Which Country Has the Most Lakes?
Shanghai, China is said to be the world's most populated city.
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
The Most Popular Sports in the World