Vermont Travel to
ATTRACTIONS: (a few major)
The Green Mountain State of Vermont has so many many things to see and do that it's really hard to choose.
Some of the most popular stops in Vermont include the Lake Champlain district, maple sugar farms, Rock of Ages granite quarry in Barre, Revolutionary War historic sites, and so much more.
For family outdoor fun and adventure ideas, or for a relaxing weekend getaway, follow the links below.CITY ATTRACTIONS:
CONVENTION AND VISITOR BUREAUS:
- Electricity: 110/120V, 60Hz
- Times to Travel: With historic sites, stunning scenery and family attractions, indoors and out, Vermont is a comfortable vacation destination throughout the year.
TOURISM SITES AND LINKS:
- Appalachian Trail
- Ben & Jerry's Factory Tour
- Calvin Coolidge Historic Home
- Covered Bridges
- Dakin Farm
- Green Mountains
- Hunting and Fishing
- Rock of Ages Granite Quarry
- Ski Vermont
- Vermont Golf Courses
- Vermont State Parks
- Vermont State Tourism
- Vermont State Tourism (800) 837-6668
- Vermont Transportation Information
- Vermont Travel Guide
- U.S. National Park Service
PASSPORTS - TRAVEL VISAS:
United States entry requirements are the same in all states, with most foreign travelers requiring a visa. There are exceptions as Canadian citizens only need proof of that citizenship. Travelers coming to the U.S. for tourism or business for 90 days or less from qualified countries may be eligible to visit the U.S. without a visa.
Vermont Cities, Counties & Area Codes
|Grand Isle||Grand Isle||802|
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
29 Largest Armies In The World
The 10 Largest Cities in the World
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
The Poorest Countries In The World
The Most Popular Sports in the World
10 States With The Largest African-American Populations
What is The Commonwealth?