Rhode Island Travel to
ATTRACTIONS: (a few major)
Like all New England states, Rhode Island offers incredible natural beauty, colonial history and an amazing culture heritage.
Favorite attractions include the Newport "Gilded Age" mansion tours, all of Narragansett Bay and its boating and fishing activities, Block Island, coastal lighthouses and the stylish capital city of Providence.
For family outdoor fun and adventure ideas, or for a relaxing weekend getaway, follow the links below.
CONVENTION AND VISITOR BUREAUS:
- East Providence
- Newport Attractions
- Providence Attractions
- Electricity: 110/120V, 60Hz
- Times to Travel: With many historical sites, beautiful scenery, and others points-of-interests, Rhode Island is an exciting vacation destination at any time of the year.
TOURISM SITES AND LINKS:
- Block Island
- Coggeshall Farm
- Newport Mansions
- Rhode Island Airports
- Rhode Island Birdwatching
- Rhode Island Golf Courses
- Rhode Island Heritage Trails
- Rhode Island Lighthouses
- Rhode Island Nature Trails
- Rhode Island State Parks
- Rhode Island State Tourism
- Rhode Island State Tourism (800) 556-2484
- Rhode Island Transportation Information
- Rhode Island Travel Guide
- Rhode Island Wineries
- Rhode Island Winter Activities
- Roger Williams Memorial
- Scenic Byways
- Slater Mill
- U.S. National Park Service
PASSPORTS - TRAVEL VISAS:
United States entry requirements are the same in all states, with most foreign travelers requiring a visa. There are exceptions as Canadian citizens only need proof of that citizenship. Travelers coming to the U.S. for tourism or business for 90 days or less from qualified countries may be eligible to visit the U.S. without a visa.
Rhode Island Photographs
Rhode Island Cities, Counties & Area Codes
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
29 Largest Armies In The World
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
The 10 Largest Cities in the World
The Most Popular Sports in the World
The World’s Largest Oil Reserves By Country
The World's Most Visited Countries
How Long is the Great Wall of China?