New Jersey Travel to
ATTRACTIONS: (a few major)
New Jersey is beaches, casinos, historical sites, gardens and moutains making it a desirable destination for all travelers.
Favorite attractions include Atlantic City and the Boardwalk, Battleship New Jersey, Cape May, the Revolutionary War battlefield sites, the Jersey shore and much more.
For family outdoor fun and adventure ideas, or for a relaxing weekend getaway, follow the links below.
- Electricity: 110/120V, 60Hz
- Times to Travel: With impressive parks, historic points-of-interest, stunning scenery and the beautiful Jersey Shore, New Jersey offers a wonderful family vacation destination, spring, summer and fall.
TOURISM SITES AND LINKS:
- Battleship New Jersey
- Ellis Island
- George Washington's Winter Headquarters
- Grover Cleveland Birthplace
- Hunting and Fishing
- Jersey Shore
- New Jersey Airports
- New Jersey Farms
- New Jersey Gardens
- New Jersey Golf Courses
- New Jersey Heritage Trails
- New Jersey Historic Sites
- New Jersey Lighthouses
- New Jersey Nature Trails
- New Jersey State Parks
- New Jersey State Tourism
- New Jersey State Tourism: (800) 847-4865
- New Jersey Transportation Information
- Princeton University
- Revolutionary War Sites in New Jersey
- Ski New Jersey
- Southern New Jersey Shore
- U.S. National Park Service
United States entry requirements are the same in all states, with most foreign travelers requiring a visa. There are exceptions as Canadian citizens only need proof of that citizenship. Travelers coming to the U.S. for tourism or business for 90 days or less from qualified countries may be eligible to visit the U.S. without a visa.
New Jersey Photographs
New Jersey Cities, Counties & Area Codes
|Egg Harbor Township||Atlantic||609|
|Cape May||Cape May||609|
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
29 Largest Armies In The World
The 10 Largest Cities in the World
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
The Poorest Countries In The World
The Most Popular Sports in the World
10 States With The Largest African-American Populations
What is The Commonwealth?