Montana Travel to
ATTRACTIONS: (a few major)
Glacier National Park, Little Bighorn Battlefield and National Monument, Ski Resorts, Yellowstone National Park, and much, much more
For additional attractions and points-of-interest, follow the links below.
- Electricity: 110/120V, 60Hz
- Times to Travel: With its impressive mountains, national parks and scenery, historic American Indian sites and battlefields, Montana offers a fascinating destination, spring, summer, fall or winter.
TOURISM SITES AND LINKS:
- Glacier National Park
- Little Bighorn Battlefield
- Montana Dinosaur Trail
- Montana Travel
- Montana Tourism 800-VISITMT (847.4868)
- Ski Montana
- U.S. National Park Service
- Yellowstone National Park
PASSPORTS - TRAVEL VISAS:
United States entry requirements are the same in all states, with most foreign travelers requiring a visa. There are exceptions as Canadian citizens only need proof of that citizenship. Travelers coming to the U.S. for tourism or business for 90 days or less from qualified countries may be eligible to visit the U.S. without a visa.
Montana Cities, Counties & Area Codes
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
The 10 Largest Cities in the World
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
The Most Popular Sports in the World
Is the Moon a Planet or a Star?
Why Does Ice Float?
Which Country Has the Most Lakes?
29 Largest Armies In The World