Yukon FamousPeople listed are almost always native to the province. We do (on occasion) include those that have either lived within a province for most of their adult life, or have made a significant contribution to the province in their personal endeavors.
A - Z
- Jerry Alfred musician
- Pierre Francis De Marigny Berton author, journalist
- Dawson Charlie (Kaa goox) tagish first nation, co-discoverer of gold in yukon territory
- John Firth author
- Carol Geddes filmmaker
- Judy Gingell politician, founding director yukon native brotherhood
- Janelle Hardy artist
- Louise Hardy politician
- Skookum Jim Mason (Keish) co-discoverer of gold in yukon territory
- Tahmoh Penikett actor
- Sahneuti gwich'in first nation chief, fur trader
- Robert William Service poet, "bard of the yukon" (born in England)
- Dennis Shorty artist, carver
- Geraldine Van Bibber politician
- Greg Wiltjer basketball player
Submit your Famous Yukoner
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
The 10 Largest Cities in the World
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
The Most Popular Sports in the World
Is the Moon a Planet or a Star?
Why Does Ice Float?
Which Country Has the Most Lakes?
29 Largest Armies In The World