Prince Edward Island FamousPeople listed are almost always native to the province. We do (on occasion) include those that have either lived within a province for most of their adult life, or have made a significant contribution to the province in their personal endeavors.
A - D
- Milton James Rhode Acorn poet, playwright
- Anne of Green Gables fictional person, novel
- Francis Bain author, scientist, farmer
- Harold Bruce Callbeck Carruthers actor
- George Coles former premier, one of fathers of confederation
- Jared Connaughton sprinter
- Lloyd Duffy thoroughbred jockey, harness horses driver
- Michael "Mike" Duffy television journalist, politician
- Joseph "Joe" Atallah Ghiz educator, former premier
- George Godfrey boxer
- Francis Longworth Haszard politician, jurist
- Haywire music group
- Lorie Kane golfer
- Joey Kitson singer
- Amber Dawn MacArthur television host
- Martha Macisaac actress
- Alexander Wallace Matheson politician
- John Alexander Mathieson educator, politician, jurist
- Lucy Maud Montgomery author
- John Ivan "Hickey" Nicholson hockey player
- Joe O'Brien harness horses driver, trainer
- Lemuel Cambridge Owen shipbuilder, banker
- Edward Palmer lawyer, politician
- James Colledge Pope businessman, former premier
- William Henry Pope land agent, lawyer, jurist
- Michael Thomas long-distance runner
- Jonathan Torrens actor
- Weston Thomas "Bucko" Trainor hockey player
- Two Hours Traffic music group
- Alexander Bannerman Warburton former premier
Is a famous person missing from this page?
Submit your Famous Prince Edward Islander
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
Why Does Ice Float?
Is the Moon a Planet or a Star?
Countries That Start With The Letter N
Which Country Has the Most Lakes?
Shanghai, China is said to be the world's most populated city.
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
The Most Popular Sports in the World