Ontario Travel to
ATTRACTIONS: (a few major)
There are many things to see and do in Ontario, and major highlights include Parliament Hill in Ottawa, stunning Niagara Falls and the modern and exciting city of Toronto, Canada's largest city.
Ontario's diverse landscape offers countless outdoor adventures, and with over 250,000 lakes within its borders, just imagine the camping, fishing and watersports opportunities.
From culture to history to the great outdoors, Ontario offers something for everyone. For more choices and detailed information, follow the links below.
- Electricity: 110/120V, 60Hz
- Times to Travel: With its diverse regions and weather patterns, Ontario is the perfect destination year-round, for cultural activities, history and wilderness adventures.
TOURISM SITES AND LINKS:
- Algonquin Park & the Canadian Shield
- Bruce Peninsula
- Canada Travel
- CN Tower
- Ghost Towns
- Great Lakes
- Hunting and Fishing (Ministry of Natural Resources)
- Lake Superior (North of Superior Country)
- Niagara Falls
- Ontario Airports
- Ontario Golf Courses
- Ontario Tourism
- Ontario Wineries
- Parliament Hill
- Polar Bear Habitat and Heritage Village
- Prince Edward County
- Rideau Heritage Route
- Scenic Caves
- Ski Ontario
- Stratford Shakespeare Festival
NOTE: Before making your travel plans to any worldwide destination, we strongly recommend you authenticate important details regarding all applicable health, passport and visa requirements. The people at Travel Visa Pro can answer all of your questions!
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
The 10 Largest Cities in the World
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
The Most Popular Sports in the World
Countries That Start With The Letter S
The World’s Largest Oil Reserves By Country
29 Largest Armies In The World
The World's Most Visited Countries