New Brunswick Travel to
ATTRACTIONS: (a few major)
New Brunswick's beauty and natural wonders along with vibrant cities, picturesque towns, diverse outdoor activities and French-Canadian culture all add up to a must-visit Canadian destination.
Whale watching is a popular activity, along with kayaking, fishing, snowmobiling, and hiking for the outdoor enthusiasts. The galleries and museums are some of the best in Canada.
The highest tides in the world, rising as high as a four-story building, occur twice a day at Bay of Fundy.
For more choices of things to do and see and detailed information, follow the links below.
- Electricity: 110/120V, 60Hz
- Times to Travel: New Brunswick is a destination worth visiting any time of the year. Winter months are festivals, skiing, snowmobiling and ice skating. Spring and summer offer fishing, hiking, award-winning gardens, beaches and outdoor festivals. And, the fall offers farmers markets, more festivals and whale watching.
TOURISM SITES AND LINKS:
- Bay of Fundy
- Campobello Island
- Canada Travel
- Hiking Trails
- Hunting and Fishing - Natural Resources
- Lighthouses of New Brunswick
- New Brunswick Airports
- New Brunswick Golf Courses
- New Brunswick Provincial Parks
- New Brunswick Wineries
- Red River Valley Region
- Ski New Brunswick
- Tourism New Brunswick
NOTE: Before making your travel plans to any worldwide destination, we strongly recommend you authenticate important details regarding all applicable health, passport and visa requirements. The people at Travel Visa Pro can answer all of your questions!
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
The 10 Largest Cities in the World
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
The Most Popular Sports in the World
Is the Moon a Planet or a Star?
Why Does Ice Float?
Which Country Has the Most Lakes?
29 Largest Armies In The World