British Columbia Travel to
ATTRACTIONS: (a few major)
British Columbia, the westernmost province in Canada, is located between the Rocky Mountains in the east and on the west, the Pacific Ocean.
British Columbia's reputation as a world renowned skiing destination was reinforced during the Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics
Nicknamed "Canada's outdoor playground", B.C. offers outdoor adventures such as kayaking, river rafting, whale watching, golfing, birding, hiking, camping - to name just some of the available activities.
British Columbia is also known for its cosmopolitan culture, shopping, dining, festivals and exhibits.
For more choices of things to do and see from sophisticated cities to the spectacular scenery, follow the links below.
- Electricity: 110/120V, 60Hz
- Times to Travel: Traveling to British Columbia is great any time of the year. With its temperate climate, it is a year-round travel destination. With its varied topography and Pacific climate, visitors can enjoy a "West Coast Special", the opportunity to ski and golf in the same day.
- Aboriginal Tourism Association of B.C.
- Beautiful BC
- British Columbia Airports
- British Columbia Ferries
- British Columbia Golf Courses
- British Columbia Provincial Parks
- Canada Travel
- Cariboo Chilcotin Coast
- Experience British Columbia
- Ghost Towns
- Hunting and Fishing
- Kootenay Rockies
- Northern British Columbia
- Ski British Columbia
- Stawamus Chief Park
- Thompson Okanagan Region
- Vancouver Coast and Mountains
- Vancouver Island
- Wines of British Columbia
- West Edmonton Mall
NOTE: Before making your travel plans to any worldwide destination, we strongly recommend you authenticate important details regarding all applicable health, passport and visa requirements. The people at Travel Visa Pro can answer all of your questions!
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
The 10 Largest Cities in the World
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
The Most Popular Sports in the World
Is the Moon a Planet or a Star?
Why Does Ice Float?
Which Country Has the Most Lakes?
29 Largest Armies In The World