|Land Area||1,943,945 km2|
|Water Area||20,430 km2|
|Total Area||1,964,375km2 (#13)|
|Government Type||Federal Presidential Republic|
|GDP (PPP)||$2,310.00 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$18,900|
View all cities in Mexico
- Juan Ruiz de Alarcon playwright, dramatist
- Pedro Armendariz actor
- Guillermo Gonzalez Camarena inventor color-wheel type television
- Juana Ines de la Cruz scholar, poet, author
- Alfonso Cuaron film director, producer
- Juana Inez de la Cruz poet, writer
- Andres Manuel Del Rio scientist
- Guillermo del Toro film director, producer, screenwriter
- Lila Downs singer, songwriter
- Ana Guevara olympic medalist, track and field athlete
- Salma Hayek actress
- Miguel Hidalgo leader mexican war of independence "father of the nation"
- Pedro Infante actor, singer
- Benito Pablo Juarez five-time president of mexico
- Frida Kahlo artist
- Agustin Lara composer
- Luis E. Miramontes chemist, co-inventor progestin
- Moctezuma II aztec ruler
- Mario J. Molina chemist, nobel laureate
- Ricardo Montalban actor
- Lorena Ochoa professional golfer
- Octavio Paz poet, diplomat, nobel laureate
- "Blessed" Miguel Pro Jesuit priest
- Anthony Quinn actor
- Alfonso Reyes author, philosopher, diplomat
- Fortino Mario Alfonso Moreno Reyes "Cantinflas" actor, producer, screenwriter
- Diego Rivera artist
- Alfonso Garcia Robles diplomat, nobel laureate
- Hugo Sanchez football player, coach
- Antonio Lopez de Santa Anna political leader, military general, president
- Carlos Slim business magnate, philanthropist
- Thalia singer
- Fernando Valenzuela baseball player
- Consuelo Velazquez concert pianist, songwriter "Besame mucho"
- Guadalupe Victoria first president of mexico
- Rolando Villazon opera singer
- Francisco "Pancho" Villa mexican revolutionary general
- Emiliano Zapata leader in mexican revolution
Is a famous person missing from this page?
Submit your Famous Mexican
What Kind of Government Does Mexico Have?
Mexico is a federal presidential representative democratic republic where the president is the head of state and the head of government.
What Type Of Government Does Mexico Have?
What Languages Are Spoken in Mexico?
A large number of languages are spoken in the ethnically diverse country of Mexico, with Spanish being the most popular one.
What Languages Are Spoken In Mexico?
What is the Most Popular Religion in Mexico?
Roman Catholicism is the most popular religion in Mexico, accounting for more than 90% of the population. Other types of Christianity make up around 6.6% of the country's total population.
Religious Beliefs In Mexico
What is the Richest State in Mexico?
The state of Nuevo León has a gross domestic product per capita (PPP) of $27,000, making it the richest state in Mexico.
The 10 Richest States In Mexico
What Continent is Mexico In?
Mexico is located in the southern portion of North America.
What Continent Is Mexico In?
What is the Largest Ethnic Group in Mexico?
Mexican Mestizo is the largest ethnic group in Mexico, accounting for around 62% of the national population. Mestizo Mexicans are people of blended descent. Their origin is principally the intermarriage between the indigenous people of Mexico and Europeans, furthermore, to a lesser degree, Africans and Asians. Mestizo culture is diverse, and incorporates some cultural elements of African, Asian, Mexican and European culture.