St Vincent and the Grenadines is comprised of 32 distinctly individual islands, complete with tropical rainforest, coral reefs, white sand beaches and clear-blue water.
The capital city of Kingstown is an active, vibrant place. Major attractions include stylish colonial architecture, cobblestoned streets and the (not to be missed) botanical gardens.
All types of accommodations are available, ranging from the budget-type properties on Bequia to luxurious resorts and villas on Mustique.
Favorite activites here include hikes in the rainforest, sailing, scuba diving, historic site exploration and indulging in the tasty local cuisine.
Well known as the one-time home to pirates, St. Vincent and the Grenadines was the setting for the swash-buckling films of the Pirates of the Caribbean series.
CONVENTION AND VISITOR BUREAUS: GENERAL INTEREST:
- Electricity: 230V, 50Hz
- Times to Travel: St. Vincent and the Grenadines is a year-round warm-weather destination. The most popular time to visit is December through April. The average annual temperature is around 81° F (27° C).
July through October is the rainy season with cooler temperatures. The rainfall is frequent in the mountain areas, while on the coast, short bursts of rain are common.
Some resorts do close during September and October for renovations as those two months are the wettest times of the year.
- Canouan Island
- Diving Spots
- Events and Festivals
- Mayreau Island
- Museums and Historic Sites (List)
- St. Vincent and the Grenadines Airports
- St. Vincent and the Grenadines Bird Watching
- St. Vincent & The Grenadines Community Tourism
- St. Vincent & The Grenadines Hotel & Tourism Association
- Visit St. Vincent and the Grenadines
- Walking Tour of Kingstown
- NOTE: Before making your travel plans to any worldwide destination, we strongly recommend you authenticate important details regarding all applicable health, passport and visa requirments. The people at Travel Visa Pro can answer all of your questions!
- St Vincent and the Grenadines Travel Advice and Warnings
St Vincent and the Grenadines's Information
|Land Area||389 km2|
|Total Area||389km2 (#183)|
|Government Type||Parliamentary Democracy (House Of Assembly) Under A Constitutional Monarchy; A Commonwealth Realm|
|GDP (PPP)||$1.24 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$11,300|
|More Information||St Vincent and the Grenadines|