Saint Kitts and Nevis's Information
|Land Area||261 km2|
|Total Area||261km2 (#187)|
|Government Type||Federal Parliamentary Democracy (National Assembly) Under A Constitutional Monarchy; A Commonwealth Realm|
|GDP (PPP)||$1.43 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$25,500|
|More Information||Saint Kitts and Nevis|
- Biography - Alexander Hamilton
- Constitution of St. Kitts and Nevis
- Economy of St. Kitts and Nevis
- Embassy of the Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis (Washington, D. C.)
- Historical Timeline
- In St. Kitts and Nevis
- Medicinal Plants and Folk Medicine
- National Archives
- Nevis Area Codes
- Nevis Historical and Conservation Society
- Nevis Pages
- Nevis Turtle Group
- Statistical Facts and Figures
- St. Kitts Area Codes
- The Wife's Tale (The end of the marriage of Admiral Lord Nelson and Lady Nelson)
- UNESCO Sites
- Volcanoes - St. Kitts
- A very complete list of blogs, internet media, press agencies, magazines, newspapers, radio and television sources here
This page was last updated on November 21, 2017.
Saint Kitts and Nevis Trivia
What Is The Culture Of Saint Kitts And Nevis?
Saint Kitts And Nevis has a vibrant and lively culture that reflects influences of African, European, and East Indian cultures.
The Culture Of Saint Kitts And Nevis
What is the Currency of Saint Kitts and Nevis?
The official currency of Saints Kitts and Nevis is the East Caribbean dollar.