Puerto Rico's Information
|Land Area||8,870 km2|
|Water Area||4,921 km2|
|Government Type||Presidential Democracy; A Self-governing Commonwealth In Political Association With The US|
|GDP (PPP)||$131.00 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$37,700|
View all cities in Puerto Rico
- Bio - Dr. Pedro Albizu Campos (National Hero)
- Calling Codes
- Capital City of San Juan (Spanish)
- Chamber of Commerce (Spanish)
- Conservation Trust of Puerto Rico
- Copui Tree Frog (Mascot)
- Department of Natural Resources (Spanish)
- El Yunque National Forest
- Historic Places
- Historical Timeline
- Institute of Culture (Spanish)
- Learn to Speak Spanish
- National Astronomy and Ionosphere Center
- National Park Service
- Puerto Rico Manufacturers Association
- Puerto Rico Trench
- Puerto Rico Tsunami 1918
- Puerto Rican Recipes
- UNESCO Sites
- A comprehensive list of internet media, press agencies, magazines, newspapers, radio and television sources here!
This page was last updated on November 22, 2017.
Puerto Rico Trivia
What Language is Spoken in Puerto Rico?
English and Spanish are the two most widely spoken languages in Puerto Rico. Over 95% of the population speaks Spanish.