- Bio - Dr. Pedro Albizu Campos (National Hero)
- Calling Codes
- Capital City of San Juan (Spanish)
- Chamber of Commerce (Spanish)
- Conservation Trust of Puerto Rico
- Copui Tree Frog (Mascot)
- Department of Natural Resources (Spanish)
- El Yunque National Forest
- Historic Places
- Historical Timeline
- Institute of Culture (Spanish)
- Learn to Speak Spanish
- National Astronomy and Ionosphere Center
- National Park Service
- Puerto Rico Manufacturers Association
- Puerto Rico Trench
- Puerto Rico Tsunami 1918
- Puerto Rican Recipes
- UNESCO Sites
- A comprehensive list of internet media, press agencies, magazines, newspapers, radio and television sources here!
Puerto Rico's Information
|Land Area||8,870 km2|
|Water Area||4,921 km2|
|Government Type||Presidential Democracy; A Self-governing Commonwealth In Political Association With The US|
|GDP (PPP)||$131.00 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$37,700|
|More Information||Puerto Rico|
About Puerto Rico
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
Why Does Ice Float?
Shanghai, China is said to be the world's most populated city.
Is the Moon a Planet or a Star?
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
Which Country Has the Most Lakes?
The Most Popular Sports in the World
29 Largest Armies In The World