- Biography - Sir Henry Morgan (Pirate)
- Economy of Jamaica
- Historical Timeline
- History of Kingston's Tramways
- Jamaica Area Codes
- Jamaica (Constitution) Order in Council
- Jamaica Information Service
- Jamaica Shipwreck Directory
- Jamaica Trade & Investment
- Jamaican Embassies and High Commissions
- Jamaican Folk Tales
- Jamaican Historical Society
- Jamaican Recipes
- Legend of Queen Nanny
- Maroons of Jamaica
- Nature Conservancy - Jamaica
- Statistical Institute of Jamaica
- UNESCO Sites
- A very complete list of blogs, internet media, press agencies, magazines, newspapers, radio and television sources here!
|Land Area||10,831 km2|
|Water Area||160 km2|
|Total Area||10,991km2 (#160)|
|Government Type||Parliamentary Democracy (Parliament) Under A Constitutional Monarchy; A Commonwealth Realm|
|GDP (PPP)||$25.39 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$9,000|
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
What are Roman Numerals?
What Are The Differences Between A Lake And A Pond?
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
Shanghai, China is said to be the world's most populated city.
The Most Popular Sports in the World
Are Kangaroos Only Found In Australia?
29 Largest Armies In The World