|Land Area||27,560 km2|
|Water Area||190 km2|
|Total Area||27,750km2 (#143)|
|Government Type||Semi-presidential Republic|
|GDP (PPP)||$19.34 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$1,800|
View all cities in Haiti
- Biography - Toussaint Louverture (National Hero)
- Constitution of Haiti (1987)
- Economy of Haiti
- Embassy of Haiti (Washington, D.C.)
- Haiti Analysis
- Haiti Area Codes
- Haiti Earthquake 2010
- Haitian Creole Words & Phrases
- Haitian Forest Information
- Haitian Recipes
- Haitian Revolution (1791 - 1803)
- Haitian Voodoo
- Historical Timeline
- Justice for Haiti
- National Coalition for the Environment
- National Statistical Office (French)
- The 13 of "Jeune Haiti"
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- A very complete list of blogs, internet media, press agencies, magazines, newspapers, radio and television sources here!
This page was last updated on April 7, 2017.
What Languages Are Spoken in Haiti?
French is the official language in Haiti. Other languages spoken in the country include Haitian Creole, Spanish, and English.