Cayman Islands's Information
|Land Area||264 km2|
|Government Type||Parliamentary Democracy (Legislative Assembly); Self-governing Overseas Territory Of The UK|
|GDP (PPP)||$2.51 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$43,800|
ATTRACTIONS: (a few major)
The Cayman Islands offer some of the best diving and snorkelling in the world.
Grand Cayman is the larger of the three, Cayman Brac offers the most spectacular terrain, and Little Cayman is best known for its historic and nature sites.
Don't miss a visit to Hell while on Grand Cayman!
CONVENTION AND VISITOR BUREAUS:
- Cayman Islands Department of Tourism
- Sister Islands Tourism Association (Cayman Brac and Little Cayman)
- Electricity: 120V, 60Hz
- Times to Travel: Travel to the Cayman Islands is best from December to April when the average temperature is about 75° F (24°: C). During these months, the humidity is at its lowest.
July and August are typically the hottest months and are the least busy. Rainfalls are most common from mid-May through October with short bursts of showers, followed by clear skies.
TOURISM SITES AND LINKS:
- Cayman Brac Guide
- Cayman Islands Airports
- Cayman Islands Beaches
- Cayman Islands Bird Watching
- Diving Sites
- Eco Tours
- Events and Festivals
- Pedro St. James Historic Site
- Queen Elizabeth II Botanic Park
PASSPORTS - TRAVEL VISAS - WARNINGS:
- NOTE: Before making your travel plans to any worldwide destination, we strongly recommend you authenticate important details regarding all applicable health, passport and visa requirments. The people at Travel Visa Pro can answer all of your questions!
- Cayman Islands Travel Advice and Warnings
This page was last updated on November 29, 2017.