|Land Area||180 km2|
|Government Type||Parliamentary Democracy (Legislature); Part Of The Kingdom Of The Netherlands|
|GDP (PPP)||$2.52 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$25,300|
- Edwin Abath politician
- Dave Benton musician
- Maurice Bishop politician
- Nigel Brown composer
- Susan Cagle singer, songwriter
- Chris Comvalius actress
- Betico Croes political activist
- Frido Croes politician, former school teacher
- Henny Eman former prime minister
- Michiel "Mike" Eman politician, former prime minister
- Julio Bernardo Euson singer
- Roberto "Bobby" Farrell musician
- Evelyn Farrell athlete
- Grace Hichez actress
- Joseph Gregory Percy Irausquin fashion designer
- Ivan Eugene Jansen musician
- Joseph Guillermo Jones II "Jim Jones" musician
- Eugene Humphrey "Gene" Kinsale baseball player
- Calvin Maduro baseball player
- Boyoura Martijn model
- Nelson Oduber former prime minister
- Roger Peterson musician
- Pete Philly musician
- Sidney Ponson baseball player
- Fredis Refunjol politician, governor
Is a famous person missing from this page?
Submit your Famous Aruban
Which Continent is Aruba In?
Although a Caribbean island, Aruba is part of the continent of South America. The island of Aruba is located in the southern Caribbean Sea.
What Continent Is Aruba In?
What Kind of Government Does Aruba Have?
Aruba, a constituent country of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, is a parliamentary representative democratic country.
What Type Of Government Does Aruba Have?
What Languages are Spoken in Aruba?
Dutch and Papiamento are the two official languages of Aruba.
What Languages Are Spoken in Aruba?
What are the Seven Wonders of Aruba?
The Seven Wonders of Bermuda are the Natural Pool, the Seroe Colorado, the Natural Bridge, the California Lighthouse, the Guadirikiri Caves, the De Oude Molen, and Hooiberg.
The Seven Wonders of Aruba
What Kind of Economy Does Aruba Have?
Aruba has a small open economy dominated by the service sector. Tourism, financial, hospitality, business, and petroleum bunkering are among the major service industries. The services sector contributes over 60% to Aruba’s economy.
The Economy of Aruba
What Is The Capital Of Aruba?
Oranjestad serves as the seat of government of Aruba, and it is also the country’s largest city situated on the southern coast close to the country’s western island. The capital city of Aruba is a popular tourist destination.