Antigua and Barbuda's Information
|Land Area||443 km2|
|Total Area||443km2 (#181)|
|Government Type||Parliamentary Democracy (Parliament) Under A Constitutional Monarchy; A Commonwealth Realm|
|GDP (PPP)||$2.17 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$24,100|
|More Information||Antigua and Barbuda|
- Antigua and Barbuda Area Codes
- Antigua & Barbuda Recipes
- Antiguan Racer Conservation Project
- Biography - Vere Cornwall Bird
- (First Prime Minister, National Hero)
- Constitution of the Republic of Antigua and Barbuda
- Economy of Antigua and Barbuda
- Environmental Awareness Group
- High Commission of Antigua & Barbuda
- Historical Timeline
- Jumby Bay Hawksbill ( Sea Turtle) Project
- Manchineel Tree and its Poison
- A very complete list of blogs, internet media, press agencies, magazines, newspapers, radio and television sources here!
Antigua and Barbuda Trivia
What Languages are Spoken in Antigua and Barbuda?
English is the official language of Antigua and Barbuda.
What Languages Are Spoken in Antigua and Barbuda?
What Kind of Government Does Antigua and Barbuda Have?
The government of Antigua and Barbuda is a unitary, parliamentary, representative democratic monarchy, which means the Sovereign of Antigua and Barbuda is the head of state and the prime minister is the head of government.
What Type of Government Does Antigua and Barbuda Have?
What is the biggest city in Antigua And Barbuda?
St. John’s is the most populated city in Antigua and Barbuda as well as the capital and primary economic center of the country. It has a population of 22,634.
Biggest Cities In Antigua and Barbuda
When Was the Flag of Antigua and Barbuda Adopted?
Antigua and Barbuda's national flag was adopted on February 27, 1967.