Antigua and Barbuda's Information
|Land Area||443 km2|
|Total Area||443km2 (#181)|
|Government Type||Parliamentary Democracy (Parliament) Under A Constitutional Monarchy; A Commonwealth Realm|
|GDP (PPP)||$2.17 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$24,100|
|More Information||Antigua and Barbuda|
- Curtly Ambrose cricketer
- Hubert Anthonyson sports figure
- Calvin Ayre Foundation charity
- Lester Bird former prime minister (born in USA)
- Sir Vere Cornwall Bird former prime minister
- James Carlisle former governor-general
- Burning Flames soca band
- William Harper US politician
- Tim Hector journalist, politician
- Maurice Hope boxer
- Wilfred Jacobs first governor-general
- Shermain Jeremy singer
- Marie-Elena John author
- Jamaica Kincaid author
- Leroy King former head bank regulator
- Josiah Martin, Sr. last colonial governor of the province of North Carolina
- Claudette Peters singer, songwriter
- Sir Isaac Vivian "Viv" Richards cricketer
- Richie Richardson cricketer
- Andy Roberts cricketer
- Baldwin Spencer prime minister
- George Walter politician
- Tian Winter singer, songwriter
Is a famous person missing from this page?
Submit your Famous Antiguan or Barbudan
Antigua and Barbuda Trivia
What Languages are Spoken in Antigua and Barbuda?
English is the official language of Antigua and Barbuda.
What Languages Are Spoken in Antigua and Barbuda?
What Kind of Government Does Antigua and Barbuda Have?
The government of Antigua and Barbuda is a unitary, parliamentary, representative democratic monarchy, which means the Sovereign of Antigua and Barbuda is the head of state and the prime minister is the head of government.
What Type of Government Does Antigua and Barbuda Have?
What is the biggest city in Antigua And Barbuda?
St. John’s is the most populated city in Antigua and Barbuda as well as the capital and primary economic center of the country. It has a population of 22,634.
Biggest Cities In Antigua and Barbuda
When Was the Flag of Antigua and Barbuda Adopted?
Antigua and Barbuda's national flag was adopted on February 27, 1967.